Thursday, May 17, 2012

Smiling for May

This is for a person who commented on my blog who said she never smiled. I think everyone should smile and be happy. Some time ago some people told me I looked depressed and gloomy so now I'm improving and I want everyone to try and smile the whole month of May. Every day. Every hour. Every minute. Even try to smile in your sleep!!! I want the whole month of May to be a happy month. Usually for school all the tests are out and teachers give you less and less work every day, so since pools are opening or schools almost out try to smile. I have been inspired by people to try and not look too gloomy, but I want every single person who sees my blog try to smile for the whole month, give people hope, or be nice. Smile for the whole month, nothing too much but smile every day to get a happy spirit flowing through the month, say something nice to your friends, use manners, be polite and SMILE!



No comments:

Post a Comment